Residency Check is a focused report providing a range of evidence as to whether the individual lives at the stated address.
Knowing that an individual lives at the address that they claim they do is essential to better assess their eligibility for benefits and services.
The Residency Check report provides a focused view that confirms whether the individual is resident at the address and can also help reduce fraud and error.
The report includes:
- Residency Indicator – a graphic representation of the evidence indicating that the individual is resident at the address
- Non-Residency Indicator – a graphic representation of the evidence indicating that the individual is not resident at the address
- Summary data showing whether there is evidence at the stated address of the individual;
- having existing accounts
- being confirmed on the electoral roll
- having a residential telephone account
- being credit-active recently
- having moved from the stated address