Equifax Tenancy Verification provides you with a comprehensive review of your housing stock. It verifies genuine tenants and residencies, provides information on where there may be irregularities and highlights cases that you may want to investigate.
This helps you allocate resources to where they are most needed and determine whether your properties are unlawfully sublet, empty or show evidence of wrongly claimed succession.
Equifax Tenancy Verifier is specifically designed for local councils, housing associations, ALMOs and RSLs and can help you:
- Reduce the cost of housing tenancy misuse and prevent future misuse
- Effectively allocate resource and take proportionate action in response to suspected risk
- Cut the cost of temporary accommodation
- Reduce housing waiting lists by ensuring only eligible tenants are housed
- Support your choice-based letting initiatives and allocation of social housing