- What happens to debt when you get divorced?
- Debt consolidation for secured and unsecured loans
- What is a Debt Management Plan (DMP) and will it help me pay my debts?
- Debt consolidation loans for bad credit
- Infographic: Is the UK’s household debt out of control?
- Marriage and bad debt
- How to get out of debt
- What is the IVA register?
Loans and credit
- What is a credit blacklist?
- What are 0% interest credit cards?
- Moving to the UK and your credit score
- Who can see your credit report?
- Should you lease or buy your next car?
- Balance transfers explained
- Credit card minimum repayments
- Getting a mobile phone contract with bad credit
- Financial association explained
- What is a credit union?
- Consumers need to know their soft vs hard searches
- 19% Of UK consumers would never tell their partner about their debt
- Single parents buckle under half-term pressure
- Big increase in number of local authorities seeing drop in electoral roll registration for 2018
- Keeping kids safe online over the Easter holidays
- Nearly 2 in 10 students have gone over their agreed overdraft limit without the lender’s approval
Get your FREE* Equifax Credit Report & Score
*Your first 30 days are free then it’s £7.95 per month.
You can cancel at any time
Start planning for your financial future