- What happens to debt when you get divorced?
- Debt consolidation for secured and unsecured loans
- What is a Debt Management Plan (DMP) and will it help me pay my debts?
- Debt consolidation loans for bad credit
- Inforgraphic: Is the UK’s household debt out of control?
- Marriage and bad debt
- How to get out of debt
- What is the IVA register?
- Safeguard your personal data when using smart home assistants
- Safeguarding your family’s personal data on smart toys
- Infographic: Avoiding festival fraud: crime statistics and festival security
- How your identity could be stolen offline
- How secure is your email?
- Identity theft and fraud explained
- Financial fraud explained
- Best practices for avoiding identity theft
- Stay safe online: Creating a secure password
- Scam avoidance: A few ways to help stay secure
Loans and credit
- Getting a mobile phone contract with bad credit
- Financial association explained
- What is a credit union?
- Why have I been refused a credit card?
- Why do people use vehicle refinancing?
- What does my credit score say about me?
- What to do if you've missed payments
- New interest rates for savers and borrowers
- How to maintain a good credit score
- Can you achieve the highest credit score?
- Can you pay off loans early or late – or take a payment holiday?
- Big increase in number of local authorities seeing drop in electoral roll registration for 2018
- Keeping kids safe online over the Easter holidays
- Nearly 2 in 10 students have gone over their agreed overdraft limit without the lender’s approval
- Mortgage approvals on the up
- 13% of 8 to 9 year olds spend up to four hours on social media - despite having to be 13 to have an account
- Getting credit ready to get on the road
- 80% of UK parents oblivious to kids’ social media activity
- Make sure a partner’s debts don’t hang around after the relationship has ended
What we do
Get your FREE* Equifax Credit Report & Score
*Your first 30 days are free then it’s £7.95 per month.
You can cancel at any time
Start planning for your financial future