- How to get out of debt
- What is the IVA register?
- How does debt consolidation work?
- The bankruptcy register explained
- The CCJ register explained
- Hiding debts from your partner
- What is the insolvency register?
- Debt Relief Orders explained
- Good Debt vs Bad Debt: What's the Difference?
- How do IVAs work?
- How Bankruptcy Affects Your Credit Score
- Understanding CCJs
- An introduction to investments
- Budgeting for a funeral
- Financial planning for parents
- How transferring pensions works
- Helping elderly parents manage their money
- Budgeting for school holidays
- Looking after your financial documents
- New Year, new start to your finances
- How to avoid overspending on special occasions
- Financial Jargon Buster
- Getting Financial Help – The Best Online Resources
- Explaining the Different Types of Savings Accounts
- Understanding Payment Cards
- Money Saving Strategies – Tips on How to Save
- How to Budget Your Finances
- Costs and fees to consider when you’re buying a home
- Getting a no deposit mortgage with bad credit
- Do you have Right to Buy on your council home?
- Saving for a mortgage deposit
- What is a mortgage interview?
- How do credit scores affect mortgages?
- What to consider when applying for a mortgage if you’re self-employed
- Buying property – what is conveyancing?
- Buying a property – what is gazumping?
- Types of home improvement loans
- What happens to a mortgage after death?
- Getting credit-ready before applying for a mortgage
- How do mortgage applications work?
- Selling property – what to ask estate agents
- Selling property – estate agents vs doing it yourself
- Buying a leasehold property
- Help to Buy: equity loan
- London Help to Buy
- Mortgages for self build and custom build homes
- Help to Buy: Shared Ownership
- What is a Help to Buy: ISA?
- Resources for first-time buyers
- Buy-to-let mortgages explained
- What is remortgaging?
- How mortgage repayments work
- Understanding Mortgages
- Types of Mortgages
- Mortgage rates & decision
- Homebuyer's guide
Loans and credit
- What happens to credit history when moving abroad
- Credit checks for renting
- Understanding credit score ranges
- Divorce and your credit score
- How credit cards work – how they may affect your credit rating
- Students and credit reports
- Credit agreements – the basics
- Death and credit reports
- Newlyweds, financial planning and credit
- Getting credit cards with bad credit history
- What is a guarantor and how do they work?
- Explaining compound interest
- How Credit Scores Affect Car Finance
- How can I improve my credit score?
- Getting credit with no credit history
- Soft credit searches explained
- What to consider when applying for credit cards
- What is a credit rating?
- What types of credit can you get?
- Staying on the electoral register when moving
- The Electoral Register and How It Influences Credit Scores
- 7 types of credit provider
- Credit: Why do People Use it?
- Credit Myths - The truth about Credit
- Interest Rate Types
- Credit Hygiene
- Credit Score: What are the factors?
- Your Credit Limits: Do’s & Don’ts
- Secured Vs Unsecured Loans
- Joint Liability - Everything You Need to Know
Get your FREE* Equifax Credit Report & Score
*Your first 30 days are free then it’s £14.95 per month.
You can cancel at any time
Start planning for your financial future