Whether you're getting a mortgage, safeguarding yourself against identity theft or trying to pay off debts, our Knowledge Centre is here to provide you with clear and concise information to help you start planning your future.
- What happens to debt when you get divorced?
- Debt consolidation for secured and unsecured loans
- What is a Debt Management Plan (DMP) and will it help me pay my debts?
- Debt consolidation loans for bad credit
- Infographic: Is the UK’s household debt out of control?
- Marriage and bad debt
- How to get out of debt
- What is the IVA register?
- How the 2021 Budget affects your finances
- Could Covid-19 help you save?
- What does the term “furlough” mean?
- Ways to save money in 2020
- Infographic: Parents and Christmas
- What is a Lasting Power of Attorney?
- How do tax credits work?
- What is a trust fund?
- What happens if you don’t leave a will?
- Registering a death
Loans and credit
- Can renting improve your credit score?
- Electoral Roll Guide
- What is a credit blacklist?
- What are 0% interest credit cards?
- Moving to the UK and your credit score
- Who can see your credit report?
- Should you lease or buy your next car?
- Balance transfers explained
- Credit card minimum repayments
- Getting a mobile phone contract with bad credit
- Financial association explained
- What is a credit union?
- Coronavirus - Equifax Service Update
- Marketing services update
- Major credit reference agencies launch guide to credit information
- Consumers need to know their soft vs hard searches
- 19% Of UK consumers would never tell their partner about their debt
- Cybersecurity incident - information for UK consumers
- Single parents buckle under half-term pressure
- Big increase in number of local authorities seeing drop in electoral roll registration for 2018
- Keeping kids safe online over the Easter holidays
- Nearly 2 in 10 students have gone over their agreed overdraft limit without the lender’s approval
What we do
Get your FREE* Equifax Credit Report & Score
*Your first 30 days are free then it’s £7.95 per month.
You can cancel at any time
Start planning for your financial future