Millennials and money - What kind of side hustles are they doing?
The world is changing – and so are our attitudes to work, our passions, and our income.
Millennials are increasingly turning to second jobs – side hustles – in order to make extra money and spend more time doing what they enjoy. Outgoings have now overtaken income for the first time in 30 years, and side hustles are the perfect way to boost income - four in 10 UK employees now have a second job.
If you’re considering taking on a side hustle, here are some great ideas to get you started – and the pros and cons you can expect.
To embed this infographic on your own website, copy and paste the code below, please remember to include the source link.
- Cashless society and changing savings habits for kids
- Living and working on the UK Minimum Wage
- How to budget if you’re a single parent
- Infographic: Average Equifax Credit Scores across the UK
- How to budget at university
- Guide to sending money overseas
- How to budget for kids going back to school
- How the Budget 2018 will affect your earning, spending and saving
- Infographic: How much does it cost to get married?
- What is the workplace pension?
- Budgeting for the holiday season - gifts
- Budgeting for a wedding
- How much rent can I afford?
- Pension tools and resources
- Planning for early retirement
- Downsizing your home
- What will my state pension be?
- Budgeting for a baby
- Budgeting for a holiday
- An introduction to investments
- Budgeting for a funeral
- Financial planning for parents
- How transferring pensions works
- Helping elderly parents manage their money
- Budgeting for school holidays
- Looking after your financial documents
- New Year, new start to your finances
- How to avoid overspending on special occasions
- Financial Jargon Buster
- Getting Financial Help – The Best Online Resources
- Explaining the Different Types of Savings Accounts
- Understanding Payment Cards
- Money Saving Strategies – Tips on How to Save
- How to Budget Your Finances