How much does it cost to get married?
Weddings are always a lot of fun – but at what cost?
Research by Equifax has shown that 29% of couples over the last decade didn’t have a budget for their wedding – and 16% of couples felt that they had overspent.
Of course, it’s not just expensive for the bride and groom – wedding guests also have to spend money on travel, gifts, accommodation and wedding outfits.
Here’s a look at the true cost of weddings for everyone involved, and how you can help keep a healthy credit score if you’re borrowing money before your big day.
To embed this infographic on your own website, copy and paste the code below, please remember to include the source link.
- How to budget at university
- Guide to sending money overseas
- How to budget for kids going back to school
- How the Budget 2018 will affect your earning, spending and saving
- What is the workplace pension?
- Infographic: Millennials and money - What kind of side hustles are they doing?
- Budgeting for the holiday season - gifts
- Budgeting for a wedding
- How much rent can I afford?
- Pension tools and resources
- Planning for early retirement
- Downsizing your home
- What will my state pension be?
- Budgeting for a baby
- Budgeting for a holiday
- An introduction to investments
- Budgeting for a funeral
- Financial planning for parents
- How transferring pensions works
- Helping elderly parents manage their money
- Budgeting for school holidays
- Looking after your financial documents
- New Year, new start to your finances
- How to avoid overspending on special occasions
- Financial Jargon Buster
- Getting Financial Help – The Best Online Resources
- Explaining the Different Types of Savings Accounts
- Understanding Payment Cards
- Money Saving Strategies – Tips on How to Save
- How to Budget Your Finances