Approximately 4.5 million UK adults* move home every year. During this time consumers are more likely to switch or sign up with new service providers, and make new purchases. Actually, in the first six months of moving they will spend more money than they will in the five years that follow**.
Pre-movers captures significant market coverage of the home-mover universe**, making it the most comprehensive pre-mover data set in the UK. Information is pulled from various sources to provide you with alerts which identify the key stages in a move lifecycle such as:
• A notification of when a property is put on the market
• Offers that have been accepted on properties providing early awareness that a move may take place
• Expected move date of when a property will be sold or let
• Confirmation that the property has been sold or let
The combination of pre-mover data with the insights we hold on UK consumers makes our offering unique. The pre-mover data can be enhanced by a wealth of additional information about the property and its residents, for example:
• The composition of a household, identifying who lives in a household, how the residents are related and who the likely head of household is
• The credit status of the residents and their potential affluence
• Property details; disclosing the property ownership, type of property and its value
All this information can help you make your communications more engaging, focusing on the benefits that are relevant to your clients and prospects. It can help boost your response and conversion rates and increase potential customer spend.
Pre-movers can be supplied both as a prospect list and as a customer alert service that matches our pre-mover data with your existing customer data. Notifications can be provided daily, weekly or monthly in line with your contact strategy.