Open Banking as a Service (OBaaS®) delivers a quick and affordable way to implement a secure end-to-end Open Banking solution.
This will accelerate confidence that your customers will go through the consented Open Banking sign-up journey to share their powerful account transaction information, delivering actionable insights to drive more informed credit risk and affordability assessments for both consumer and SME lending.
We can provide an end-to-end solution which can help you to start using bank transaction data without the significant cost and complication of implementing your own Open Banking customer journey.
Helping you replace the need to collect bank statements and pay slips from applicants with secure, real-time and user-friendly Open Banking data.
No technical integration necessarily required
Covering the entire customer journey from capturing consent to supplying data insights
Includes measurement of key business metrics:
Customer take-up rate and satisfaction
Measuring uplifts in income’s verified, referrals approved and identities digitally assessed
Opportunity to use data for future use case
Fundamentals of OBaaS®
- Beyond Open Banking: A New Approach To Affordability
- Freedom Finance Open Banking Client Case Study
- Oakbrook Finance Open Banking Case Study Video
- Open Banking: Creating and sustaining compelling customer experiences
- Open Banking as a Service - User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Broker Journey Video Explainer
- Open Banking Income and Expenditure Assessment User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Individual Affordability Video Explainer
- Open Banking Webinar: Myth-busting with those setting the pace
- Open Banking Webinar: The future of SME-Lending in a post-Covid world.
- View All >>
- Assessing the customer impact of COVID-19 emergency payment freeze
- Commercial Credit Challenges: Life after lockdown webinar slide deck
- Deploying customer onboarding journeys at speed
- Identifying and managing vulnerable accounts
- Open Banking can support SMEs to remove lending barriers
- Should You Collect Debt During COVID-19?
- Can Open Banking Data Shine A Light On The Rising Cost Of Living?
- On demand webinar: Is broker integration the next big opportunity in Open Banking?
- Open Banking Webinar: Making a case for Open Banking, lessons from early adopters
- Webinar: Commercial Credit Challenges - Life After Lockdown
- Webinar: Credit Summit Panel: Open banking and affordability: Outcomes for customer acquisition and forbearance.
- Webinar: Finance after Forbearance
- Webinar: Public Perception of Open Banking and Catalysts for Acceleration