Open Banking as a Service (OBaaS®) delivers a quick and affordable way to implement a secure end-to-end Open Banking solution.
This will accelerate confidence that your customers will go through the consented Open Banking sign-up journey to share their powerful account transaction information, delivering actionable insights to drive more informed credit risk and affordability assessments for both consumer and SME lending.
We can provide an end-to-end solution which can help you to start using bank transaction data without the significant cost and complication of implementing your own Open Banking customer journey.
Helping you replace the need to collect bank statements and pay slips from applicants with secure, real-time and user-friendly Open Banking data.
No technical integration necessarily required
Covering the entire customer journey from capturing consent to supplying data insights
Includes measurement of key business metrics:
Customer take-up rate and satisfaction
Measuring uplifts in income’s verified, referrals approved and identities digitally assessed
Opportunity to use data for future use case
Fundamentals of OBaaS®
- Market Pulse Slides: A look back on an unprecedented year. What we learnt about consumer behaviour in 2022, and what lessons can we take into 2023?
- Market Pulse Slides: Cost of living deep dive, a look at consumer spending, preferences and behaviours.
- Market Pulse slides: How is the cost of living crisis influencing consumer behaviour?
- Business Health Characteristics
- Helping businesses approve more customers with more confidence
- Open Banking as a Service Product Sheet
- Open Banking Automated Income Verification and Estimation
- Open Banking Commercial Insights
- Open Banking Financial Health Index
- Open Banking Income & Expenditure Assessments
- Open Banking social tariff eligibility verification
- Public Sector opportunities to utilize Open Banking
- Transaction Vulnerability Indicators
- Beyond Open Banking: A New Approach To Affordability
- Freedom Finance Open Banking Client Case Study
- Oakbrook Finance Open Banking Case Study Video
- On demand webinar: Open Banking and the battle to onboard
- Open Banking: Creating and sustaining compelling customer experiences
- Open Banking as a Service - User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Broker Journey Video Explainer
- Open Banking Income and Expenditure Assessment User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Individual Affordability Video Explainer
- Open Banking Webinar: Myth-busting with those setting the pace
- View All >>
- Can Open Banking Data Shine A Light On The Rising Cost Of Living?
- Market Pulse Webinar: A look back on an unprecedented year. What we learnt about consumer behaviour in 2022, and what lessons can we take into 2023?
- Market Pulse Webinar: Cost of living deep dive, a look at consumer spending, preferences and behaviours
- Market Pulse webinar: How is the cost of living crisis influencing consumer behaviour?
- On demand webinar: Consumer Duty, Open Banking and the rising cost of living
- On demand webinar: Credit where it’s due: Are you using the right data to assess affordability?
- On demand webinar: Is broker integration the next big opportunity in Open Banking?
- Open Banking Webinar: Making a case for Open Banking, lessons from early adopters
- Webinar: Credit Summit Panel: Open banking and affordability: Outcomes for customer acquisition and forbearance.
- Webinar: Public Perception of Open Banking and Catalysts for Acceleration