Open Banking lets your customers share their transaction data with you quickly, reliably and securely, and can help provide better customer journeys, reduce the time taken to source documentation from weeks to minutes, enable a more granular affordability assessment and promote financial inclusion.
A few clicks are all it takes to open up a world of possibilities and create better outcomes for everyone. We give our clients the tools they need to create an Open Banking journey that is right for their business and provide a better customer experience.
We have a suite of Open Banking solutions to convert consented transaction data into actionable insights.
Key use cases to commercialise Open Banking
- Beyond Open Banking: A New Approach To Affordability
- Credit Scoring 2.0 video
- Freedom Finance Open Banking Client Case Study
- Oakbrook Finance Open Banking Case Study Video
- Open Banking: Creating and sustaining compelling customer experiences
- Open Banking as a Service - User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Broker Journey Video Explainer
- Open Banking Income and Expenditure Assessment User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Individual Affordability Video Explainer
- Open Banking Webinar: Myth-busting with those setting the pace
- View All >>
- Can Open Banking Data Shine A Light On The Rising Cost Of Living?
- On demand webinar: Is broker integration the next big opportunity in Open Banking?
- Open Banking Webinar: Making a case for Open Banking, lessons from early adopters
- Webinar: Commercial Credit Challenges - Life After Lockdown
- Webinar: Credit Summit Panel: Open banking and affordability: Outcomes for customer acquisition and forbearance.
- Webinar: Finance after Forbearance