Open Banking lets your customers share their transaction data with you quickly, reliably and securely, and can help provide better customer journeys, reduce the time taken to source documentation from weeks to minutes, enable a more granular affordability assessment and promote financial inclusion.
A few clicks are all it takes to open up a world of possibilities and create better outcomes for everyone. We give our clients the tools they need to create an Open Banking journey that is right for their business and provide a better customer experience.
We have a suite of Open Banking solutions to convert consented transaction data into actionable insights.
Key use cases to commercialise Open Banking
- Market Pulse Slides: A look back on an unprecedented year. What we learnt about consumer behaviour in 2022, and what lessons can we take into 2023?
- Market Pulse Slides: Cost of living deep dive, a look at consumer spending, preferences and behaviours.
- Market Pulse slides: How is the cost of living crisis influencing consumer behaviour?
- Business Health Characteristics
- Helping businesses approve more customers with more confidence
- Open Banking as a Service Product Sheet
- Open Banking Automated Income Verification and Estimation
- Open Banking Commercial Insights
- Open Banking Financial Health Index
- Open Banking Income & Expenditure Assessments
- Open Banking social tariff eligibility verification
- Public Sector opportunities to utilize Open Banking
- Transaction Vulnerability Indicators
- Beyond Open Banking: A New Approach To Affordability
- Freedom Finance Open Banking Client Case Study
- Oakbrook Finance Open Banking Case Study Video
- On demand webinar: Open Banking and the battle to onboard
- Open Banking: Creating and sustaining compelling customer experiences
- Open Banking as a Service - User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Broker Journey Video Explainer
- Open Banking Income and Expenditure Assessment User Journey Animation
- Open Banking Individual Affordability Video Explainer
- Open Banking Webinar: Myth-busting with those setting the pace
- View All >>
- Can Open Banking Data Shine A Light On The Rising Cost Of Living?
- Market Pulse Webinar: A look back on an unprecedented year. What we learnt about consumer behaviour in 2022, and what lessons can we take into 2023?
- Market Pulse Webinar: Cost of living deep dive, a look at consumer spending, preferences and behaviours
- Market Pulse webinar: How is the cost of living crisis influencing consumer behaviour?
- On demand webinar: Consumer Duty, Open Banking and the rising cost of living
- On demand webinar: Is broker integration the next big opportunity in Open Banking?
- Open Banking Webinar: Making a case for Open Banking, lessons from early adopters
- Webinar: Credit Summit Panel: Open banking and affordability: Outcomes for customer acquisition and forbearance.